Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Magic iPod

For this one you set your iTunes playlist on random and whatever songs come up answer the questions--no cheating, no skipping. I have a lot of music so we'll see what comes up.

1. Will I get far in life?
Don't Look Back by Antigone Rising

2. How do my friends see me?
Funny Honey from Chicago

3. When will I get married?
Travellin' by Matt May & El Torpedo

4. What's my theme song?
Whatever's Left by Snow Patrol

5. What is the story of my life?
Never Give Up by Melissa Ferrick

6. What am I like in bed?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - that's funny

7. How can I get ahead in life?
78% H2O by Ani DiFranco

8. What is my best feature?
Heaven's My Name by The Duhks

9. How is today going to be?
How to Be Dead by Snow Patrol

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Mix Tape from Avenue Q

11. What is my life like at the moment?
Summer's Comin by Sean Watkins

12. What song describes my secrets?
Nobody Gets A Smooth Ride by The Choir

13. What is my current lover like?
Fall Back by Ollabelle

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
Glory Land by Fret Not - that's kind of cool

15. How does the world see me?
Over My Head by The Fray

16. Will I have a happy life?
Talk About Suffering by Greg Graffin - apparently not

17. What do my friends really think of me?
Taylor, the Latte Boy by Susan Egan

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
It's Beginning to Get to Me by Snow Patrol

19. Will I accomplish my goals in life?
I Know by Dionne Farris

20. Will I find true love?
O God of Mine by Rita Springer

21. How do I treat others?
The Way He Makes Me Feel by Barbara Streisand

1 comment:

Reyes-Chow said...

Where is Shakira and the Pussycat Dolls?