Wednesday, November 07, 2007

No boys allowed!

Boys, you're going to want to go in the other room and watch the game about now.

Are they gone?

Ok.

There's a website for our lady parts. Who knew? I clicked on this link on my gmail, because, well, I had to click on this link, and apparently we cannot be left with out uterus(i?) unsupervised. There is a website called MyMonthlyCycles.com that keeps track of everything from our, well, cycles, to our doctor's appointments and self breast exams. Couldn't we just put it in Outlook and synch it with our PDAs?

It's also possible that I find this curious because inside, I am a 13-year-old boy. To wit - there is an elevator in our building that is crying out for a remote-controlled whoopie cushion and it seems that I am the only one that can hear it.

No comments: