Thursday, November 01, 2007

Songs I Never Skip on the iPod

I use my iPod all the time and I'm a random girl - I rarely listen to one artist or one album. However, depending on the mood I'm in, I'll skip songs until I find one that fits my mood. Here is a list of songs that I love and NEVER skip, regardless of mood.

1. Don't Dream it's Over - Crowded House
2. Scratch - Kendall Payne
3. Book of Love - Peter Gabriel
4. Ain't No Sunshine - Lighthouse Family
5. Mating Game - Bitter:Sweet
6. If I Had a Boat - Lyle Lovett
7. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard (shut up)
8. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
9. Mystery - Indigo Girls
10. Schadenfreude - Avenue Q
11. Edge of the Ocean - Ivy
12. Power of Two - Indigo Girls
13. Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies
14. The Road's My Middle Name - Bonnie Raitt (or anything from Nick of Time)
15. Any song from Come On, Come On by Mary Chapin Carpenter
16. Why - Annie Lennox
17. Venus - Bananarama
18. Slow Down - Ben Jelen
19. Where is the Love - Black-Eyed Peas
20. Life is Short - Butterfly Boucher
21. Lady Marmalade from Moulin Rouge
22. To the Only God - Dave Crowder & Shane Barnard
23. I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
24. Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
25. Let Go - Frou Frou
26. Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley
27. I Need You to Survive - Hezekiah Walker
28. 24 - Jem
29. In the Air - Laurell Barker
30. Get Outta My Kitchen - Ledisi
31. You Are Mine - Mute Math
32. All Night - Sam Phillips
33. Dwelling Place - Tommy Walker
34. Moondance - Van Morrison
35. Bust A Move - Young MC

1 comment:

Drew Tatusko said...

Passing through from Wil Smama..

I saw the video for I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie yesterday and it totally creeped me out. Very dark for such a mellow song.