Monday, June 11, 2007

What's on your mind?

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT

1. Your ‘ex’ and You: should remain exes

2. I am listening to: Indigo Girls

3. Maybe I should: work

4. I love: my family

6. I don’t understand: why there is no number 5. and math.

7. I have lost A LOT: of time

8. I last ate: an apple

9. The meaning of my display name is: my name

11. Someday: I will be an adult

12. I will always: drink coffee in the morning

13. Love seems to: create a lot of confusion

14. I never ever want to lose: the fork

15. My myspace is: embarassing

17. I get annoyed when: people have loud, personal phone conversations in public

18. Parties: are better when they're small

19. Simple Kisses: don't exist

20. Today I : got up early

21. I wish: I could go home

IS YOUR/ARE YOU

01. is your hair wet?: no

02. is your cell phone right by you?: No

03. do you miss someone? yes - my babies!

04. are you wearing chapstick? no

05. are you tired?: yup

06. are you wearing pajamas?: nope

07. are you mad? no

09. are you upset? no

HAVE YOU

01. recently done anything you regret? no

02. ever lied? unfortunately, yes

03. ever stuck gum under a desk?: no

04. ever kicked someone?: probably my brother when we were kids

05. ever tripped over your own feet?: indeed I have

TODAY HAVE YOU:

01. have you cursed?: did the sun come up? then, yes

02. have you gotten mad at someone?: no

RANDOM-Q:

is there a person who is on your mind right now?: Chloe

severalQ: do you have any siblings? 1 brother

Q: do you want children? no

Q: do you smile often? I try

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? no

Q: do you like your handwriting? sometimes

Q: are your toenails painted?: yes

Q: are you a friendly person?: sometimes

Q: who’s bed other than yours do you sleep in?: usually just mine

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?: blue

Q: what were you doing at 8pm yesterday?: cleaning

Q: I can’t wait to: get this move over with

No comments: