Thursday, April 10, 2008

Me Meme

My Indiana Friend Beth, whom I met in Portland tagged me for this meme. As a narcissist, it appealed to me on many levels, so I went with it.

here are the rules:

a. post the rules at the beginning.

b. answer the questions about yourself.

c. tag 5 people you know and let them know in their blog comments that you tagged them so they can participate.

here are the questions:

1. what was i doing 10 years ago?

I was living in Phoenix working for my dad and working at a local church as the Children's Arts Coordinator. A month later I'd accept an opportunity and hastily move to California and end up in San Francisco where I remain.

2. snacks i enjoy

Peanut butter on apples, cucumbers and tomatoes with lots of salt, pita chips

3. five things on my to-do list today

1) Count my points for Fat Camp

2) Print out my tax returns

3) Take Anni to the airport

4) File some paperwork at home

5) Change the sheets on my bed

4. things i would do if i became a billionaire

I'd pay off my parents' and brother's debts, give a chunk to the babies for their college funds, travel, fund an orphan care program in Kenya

5. three bad habits

  • procrastinating
  • over-analyzing
  • leaving clothes everywhere

5. five places i have lived

Phoenix, AZ, St. Davids, PA, San Francisco, CA, Mill Valley, CA, Flagstaff, AZ

6. jobs i have had:

Baskin Robbins

Family business - print shop

Circulation Supervisor in a theology library

Music Teacher

Office Manager

Children's Ministry Coordinator

7. things people don’t know about me (well, some people do):

  • I had a 1989 V8 Mustang fastback my senior year in high school
  • I have been in most of the contiguous 48 states
  • I have an irrational love for Bruce Boxleitner
  • My only childhood scar is a large dent in my right butt cheek from falling out of a tree at the age of 6 and landing on a tree root that was sticking out of the ground
  • I've had Dallas Willard's home phone number in my cell phone since 2001 and can't bring myself to delete it (but I've never used it - he called me for a conference I was coordinating, long story)
  • I eat with my fingers a lot more than I should
  • My jammies have to match - top and bottom - or I can't sleep
If you read this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: