Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Five: Dates

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?

I use Outlook at home and at work, but I don't put my personal appointments on my work calendar. I keep a small datebook in my purse to write stuff down in the moment and then transfer it to the computer at home.

2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?

I forgot an appointment with my spiritual director earlier this year.

3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?

I have no idea. Probably last year sometime?

4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.

I am actually quite eager to get rid of things and don't keep them more than a couple of years before I donate and replace!

5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?

I like them, but haven't had them in a while. My mom loathes them so I used to eat them just to gross her out.

No comments: