Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Five - Gifts of the Spirit

Have you or anyone you know:

1. ...ever experienced a prophesy (vision or dream) that came true?
I have made statements that have come to pass, but I was completely conscious, not in any kind of altered state. I have known other people who have had dreams that came true.

2. ...dreamed of a stranger, then actually met them later?
I have not

3. ...seen a wonder in heaven? (including UFO's)
I'm not totally sure what that means - a physical wonder or had a vision of heaven? I have had flashes during worship services about eternity, but only very briefly.

4. ...seen a "sign" on the earth?
I have a broad definition of "sign" so I see them every day.

5. ...experienced knowledge of another language without ever having studied it?
I have not. But I do know a lot of Spanish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gary brought home a dead bunny this morning. When I told my husband about our cat's gift, he said, "Weird. I dreamed last night that Gary brought home a dead bunny." Oooooo....