Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Five: Word Association

Think summer......are you there? Below you will find five words or phrases. Tell us the first thing you think of on reading each one. Your response might be simply another word, or it might be a sentence, a poem, a memory, a recipe, or a story. You get the idea:

1. Rooftop - Picnic (we have a cafe on the the roof here at work and there's some grassy areas where you can eat overlooking the bay - gorgeous!)

2. Gritty - Houston

3. Hot Town - Phoenix (I was born and raised there and will be there in 2 weeks. Ack.)

4. Night - Swimming (a Phoenix favorite)

5. Dance - Salsa

1 comment:

more cows than people said...

Tiffany, I'm sorry I missed you yesterday too. I don't have your e-mail address and can't seem to find it anywhere so how bout you e-mail me at morecowsthanpeople@gmail.com.

I'm here as a committee assistant so things get crazy busy for me starting this evening through the next few days. I'll be at More Light Worship this afternoon. Perhaps I'll see you there.