Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Music Meme

Here's the deal - put your iPod on shuffle and write out the first line of the first 25 songs. No cheating! Let the commentators figure out what the songs are. Bolded ones have been figured out.

1. I'm trying to tell you something about my life
2. I went to church last Sunday so I could sing and pray
3. You're my bad habit, trying not to love you like I do
4. I can hear the rain come down, I can listen with my heart
5. When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand
6. All this feels strange and untrue and I won't waste a minute without you
7. Show a little inspiration, show a little spark
8. You might think I'm crazy but I'm serious
9. Something in the way you love me just won't let me be
10. She said something about going home
11. Hope you're feeling better now, hope you got my letter how
12. Heard you're talking about leaving
13. Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
14. Sweet sugar drips from his sweet lips
15. So now there's somebody new
16. Cry as much as I want to
17. It's very clear, our love is here to stay
18. Please don't talk my mind is out for a walk
19. Stop me if you think you've heard this one before
20. This here's a jam for all the fellas
21. I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord
22. Strangely out of place
23. Do you know who I am? I'm alive, you understand.
24. Some girls like candy
25. Drove downtown 9:30 on a Tuesday night

No comments: