There appears to be a resurgence of the old daytime staple--the quiz show. Except they are on during prime time, and a great many of them offer the chance of winning one million dollars.
I think it started with Regis Philbin and "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" but now we have a half dozen or so.
This week's Friday Five is the One Million Dollar Question. It's simple. What are five things you would want to do with a million dollar deposit in your bank account?
1. Start an orphan care ministry in Bungoma, Kenya
2. Travel to Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and Fiji
3. Put a chunk away for my niece & nephew's college fund
4. Spend about 6 months schelpping around Europe
5. Spend another 6 months traveling in North, Central and South America
There's a trend. Pick up on it?